Diesel Fuel Additives
Poor quality diesel fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, it is recommended to use a diesel fuel additive. Rocky Mountain Diesel & Auto is an authorized distributor of Stanadyne, Alliant Power, and BG Fuel Additives, which are the leading diesel fuel additive on the market today. Our products are approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel-related problems.
- Cold Weather Protection: Reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel.
- Hot Weather Protection: Lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin.”
- Increases Horsepower: With up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power, and torque. Reduces fuel consumption. Independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG.
- Easier and Faster Starting in all conditions.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions and is suitable for ultra-low sulfur diesel.
- Cleans and Protects: Detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear: Lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra-low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels.
- Stabilizes Fuel: Antioxidants keep fuel fresher.
- Contains No Alcohol: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
- Helps Remove Water: Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water.
- Specially formulated for use with ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel: (Up to B5, or 5% bio content).
All of Stanadyne Fuel Additives meet all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust after-treatment systems such as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) or Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems.
We are pleased to offer three new Alliant Power Diesel Fuel Treatments: ULTRAGUARD®, LUBRIGUARD™, and WINTERGUARD®. These chemically advanced formulations provide superior fuel system protection and help restore engine performance.
Unmatched in the industry, BG’s line of diesel fuel products and equipment can restore diesel fuel economy or solve nearly any diesel fuel system issue.